These sweet sugar(less) cookies are even better than the original. They contain 21% fewer calories* and 100% less sugar* than the full-sugar version. Makes 2 dozen cookies.
Prep Time:8 Minutes
Cook Time: 12 Minutes
Serving Size: 1 cookie (30g)
- 1½ cupsTruviaSweet Complete™ All-Purpose Sweetener
- 1 cup butter (unsalted)
- 1 egg**
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2¼ cups all-purpose flour
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- Pre-heat oven to 350° F
- In a large mixing bowl cream together butter and Truvia Sweet Complete™ All-Purpose Sweetener
- Add vanilla and egg. Mix for 1-2 minutes.
- Add salt, baking soda and flour mix to form a soft dough.
- Scoop the dough out and roll into balls.
- Place balls on a lined baking sheet, flatten down each ball.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes until the edges arelightly brown.
- Store in a sealed container.
Nutrition Per Serving
Total Fat 7g
Saturated Fat 4.5g
Trans Fat 0g
Total Carbohydrate 17g
Dietary Fiber 3g
Total Sugars 0g
Vitamin D 0% DV
Calcium 0% DV
Iron 2% DV
Potassium 0% DV
*Each serving contains 100 calories and 0 grams of sugar compared to 140 calories and 10 grams of sugar in the full-sugar version.
**Please remember to wash hands, utensils, equipment, and work surfaces with hot, soapy water before and after they come in contact with raw egg.
Find the Sugar(less) Cookie recipe and other sweet ideas here www.truvia.com/recipes.